Building a system that includes the following components:
- A highly sensitive digital broadband TEMPEST receiver, which shall have a built-in pre-selector and pre-amplifier to allow automated measurements from 100Hz to a minimum of 18GHz.
- A modulated generator to determine the level of compromising electromagnetic emissions by the substitution method described in the standards cited above;
- A minimum of one digital oscilloscope (built-in or external) with a minimum of 12bit resolution and a minimum bandwidth of 500 MHz;
- Signal receiving subsystem complete with RF switches, high frequency (HF) cables and control and power supply modules.
- Operating system and dedicated software installation
- Training of experts to operate the specialized Tempest system
- System calibration
- Provision of warranty service
- Building a special Tempest system optimizes the cost of testing equipment certified to SDIP 27/2 (NATO) and EU IASG7-03 standards.
- Ensures dual approval of SDIP 27/2 (NATO) and EU IASG7-03 certified equipment
- Increases security of sensitive information and reduces the risk of information leakage through local verification of IT equipment certified to SDIP 27/2 (NATO) and EU IASG7-03 standards